COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT VOLUNTEER SCHEME(COMDEVS)
C/V & RESUME OF APPLICANT
The CV/Résumé should include the hobbies of the volunteer applicant. and any special disabilities, (Any disabilities should be mentioned in case such needs special care or attention) or abilities that the applicant may possess which may not constitute part of a formal training acquisition, educational and professional profile and any experiences acquired if the applicant had or has already served as a volunteer.
In the resume cover letter, please include the following information on your Educational background, including certificates and other accreditation:
- Please, describe any volunteering experience you have had
- Please, describe any development experience you have had
- What interests you about volunteer / development work?
- How did you hear about WIDCO and this volunteer scheme?
- What interests you about working with WIDCO?
- What skills do you possess that you are willing to use and that you think may be of help to WIDCO?
- What is your area of interest in volunteer / development work with WIDCO?
- Are you interested in participating in skill sharing discussion forums?
- When do you intend to commence your volunteer assignment and for what duration?
(IF THE VOLUNTEER APPLICANT IS MARRIED)
Is your partner willing to serve together with you as a support volunteer?
(if the answer to the question above is yes then it will be necessary to compose a separate application form for him/her making the necessary references.
Please include your picture with this application.
Ideally a portrait size image of passport quality
A Cameroonian resident in Cameroon who is willing to serve as a volunteer in the WIDCO Community volunteer scheme is considered a volunteer when he accepts to serve on an allowance equal to one-third the regulated remuneration for his or her professional level for the remuneration zone in which he or she offers to serve.
ACCEPTING TO BE A VOLUNTEER WITH WIDCO IS ACCEPTING TO MAKE THE NEW CONCEPT ON WOMEN EMPOWERMENT A DREAM COME TRUE FOR A MORE HARMONIOUS SOCIETY